Joint execution. Mutual respect. Shared success.
Hathaway Dinwiddie requires all subcontractors bidding work over $50,000 to complete our prequalification process on an annual basis. Please complete the Contact Form on this page to receive an invite to our online prequalification questionnaire.
Please note that the following documents will need to be uploaded:
- EMR verification letter
- OSHA 300A Summary logs
- Safety Manual
- Bonding Capacity verification letter
- Current, audited financial statements, including footnotes
- Reviewed financial statements are acceptable only for those bidding work under $1,000,000 (one million dollars).
We understand the confidential nature of the documents listed above. Only the prequalification team at Hathaway Dinwiddie is allowed access to your information. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following scopes of work are not required to complete the Prequalification process:
- Design and engineering
- Material Suppliers/Vendors
- Planning and surveying
- Testing, adjusting, balancing